Our client is a large multinational semiconductor manufacturer based in north Kildare.
Currently, their facility is currently undergoing a large expansion.
CIM provide support to several systems on site, monitoring critical life systems. We are looking for several Automation Engineers to expand our onsite support team.
This is a shift position. The successful candidate shall join our team which provides 12-hour day shift support, including weekends and bank holidays. Shift rotation will be 3 days on, 4 days off, 4 days on, 3 days off. Support will be required 365 days a year.
As a contract, the position offers excellent rates and the opportunity for a long-term placement.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Generate test documentation to match design standards.
- Coordinate approval process with Life Safety System group.
- Program and commission critical life safety monitoring software.
- Maintain system backups daily.
- Programming will be performed on live systems, so attention to detail is required.
- Document and track resolution of issues and tasks.
- Aide the identification/implementation of system improvements and corrective actions.
- Aide the coaching of operators and maintenance technicians in the effective use of the control systems.
- Execute and document preventative maintenance tasks performed on the automation systems.
Skills and Education
- Siemens PCS7, PLC, WinCC, WinCC Flex, Profibus
- Rockwell RS Logix
If you are interested or would like to know more about this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: CIM003 for this position