2. What are Cookies
Cookies are small files, usually consisting of letters and numbers, placed on your computer, tablet, phone, or similar device, when you use that device to visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners to make their websites operate more efficiently and provide analytical information.
Cookies are classified on our site as follows:
- Necessary Cookies: These are cookies that are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
- Non-Necessary Cookies: These are cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and are used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on our website.
3. How does CIM Collect and Use Other Information?
- Help us and third parties obtain information about your visits to our Sites
- Analyse your visiting patterns to improve our Sites
- Help you obtain information you are looking for
- Measure how many people use our Sites, and how they use them, to keep our Sites running efficiently and to better understand our Sites’ audiences
4. How long do Cookies stay on devices?
Some cookies operate from the time you visit a CIM service to the end of that particular web-browsing session. These cookies expire and are automatically deleted when you close your internet browser. These cookies are called “session” cookies.
Some cookies will stay on your device between browsing sessions. They do not expire when you close your browser. These cookies are called “persistent” cookies. The length of time a persistent cookie stays on your device varies from cookie to cookie. Persistent cookies may be used for a variety of purposes, such as to store your preferences so that they are available for the next visit, and to keep a more accurate account of how often you visit our Sites, how often you return, how your use of the Sites may vary over time.
5. Who puts the Cookies on devices?
Cookies may be placed on your device by CIM as the Site operator. These cookies are called “first party” cookies. Some cookies may be placed on your device by a party other than CIM. These cookies are called “third party” cookies. These may come from third party functionality that can be embedded in websites such as YouTube, Facebook, etc.
6. How do I Manage Cookies?
7. CIM Compliance with Cookie Laws and Regulations
CIM is committed to compliance with all applicable Irish laws. We take the privacy of our employees, customers, prospects, suppliers, partners, and any other visitor to our Sites seriously and ensure that we have put in place the necessary policies, procedures and processes to ensure we meet our legal obligations and protect the privacy of all individuals. Where required by law, we require an explicit opt-in from you before placing any cookies on your devices.
8. Data Privacy
9. Contact Us
Control and Information Management (CIM) Ltd
ATTN: Data Compliance
50A Rosemont Park Drive
Rosemount Business Park
Dublin, D11 TK4C
We may change this policy at any time. Any changes to this policy will become effective when we make the revised policy available on or through the Sites.