The project involved the migration of existing standalone thin clients to a site ThinManager system. The site had 40+ unmanaged thin clients from various manufactures HP, Dell, Advantech, P&F and Siemens.
- Rockwell ThinManager
- Thin clients
- These were migrated over to ThinManager allowing for centralised configuration and management of the thin clients. The key elements of this project were:
- • Installation of virtualised redundant ThinManager server pair.
- • Integration of ThinManager with site systems (active directory).
- • Installation of virtualised redundant ThinManager server pair .
- • Proof of concept testing with existing thin clients to ensure compatibility.
- • Migration of existing thin clients over to ThinManager.
- • Integration of existing Siemens HMI panels [TP1500].
- • Integration of existing IP cameras.
- • All life cycle design documents were updated to reflect the system changes.
- • IQ and OQ completed.